Re: [NTLK] [OT] [WTB] Pismo DC in board

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Jun 07 2008 - 08:18:23 EDT

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Adam Ladds <aladds@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bit of a long shot I know, but i just tripped over my pismo's power cord and
> broke the connector on the dc-in board, and whilst trying to fix it i think
> i broke it, so has anyone got a spare one they'll sell me? In in the UK...
> Replies off list please

The downside of your request is that this is a pretty hot item,
because it's also the sound-in/out card, which tends to break (my
_second_ one just recently broke) and tends to be snapped up pretty
quickly when it appears on eBay, et al. If you find multiples, let me
know! I need one, too! ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland