Re: [NTLK] DyneTK stability issues

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 09:08:28 EDT

On 09.06.2008, at 09:15, Rod Lavington wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone else is having stability issues with
> DyneTK? I'm getting crashes if I hit the delete key, plus other
> random crashes. I'm running an iBook G4 with 10.4.11.

Hi Rod,

yes, there are stability issues. I have pushed DyneTK to be able to do
what I describe in the tutorils. Deleting in particular still ahs a
bug that I am currently after. I will upload a nw version of DyneTK
with the next tutorial which will add and delte slots, views, and
layouts without crashing.

> Also, does anyone here run Basilisk for their Newt Dev environment
> (and making Books)? Can I still connect to my Newt through USB in
> Basilisk?

BAsilisk on OS X seems to be unable to connect via serial line.
Basilisk un PV is supposedly able to, but I never got that running.

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/