Re: [NTLK] Aesop's Fables Newton Book

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 09 2008 - 19:49:49 EDT

~~~ On 2008/06/09 22:09, Andy Hill at adhill@fastmail.co.uk wrote ~~~

> Hi there
> I once downloaded some of Aesop's fables in Newton Book format and would
> like to read them again.
> Unfortunately I can't find the package or the link.
>
> Does anyone remember seeing these anywhere?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Andy

Andy,

Did you search UNNA?

I don't know where you got it from, and I don't know if what I'm going to
suggest will be any good, but try here:

http://manybooks.net/titles/aesopetext92aesopa10.html

On the right side of the page, I notice you can choose Newton format before
you click the download button. When you go there you can choose between
Newton 1.0, 2.0 or 2.0 improved -- whatever that means.

I've not tried these folks myself so I don't know if it's what you want.

Let us know if these people came through for you.

Shalom.
Christian

MP2100: the computer of tomorrow ‹ yesterday.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl
http://www.diyplanner.com/node/3942