Re: [NTLK] Apple Related Free Thought Association

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Jun 10 2008 - 02:11:05 EDT

Indeed David, indeed.

I have many plans for the Newton. I will offer you
some ideas and my plans for the Newton on my site.
Mainly, I want to organize some of the key information
for Newton users in one spot, along with a top 20
software hit list where each package can be downloaded
from my site, complete with screenshots and a nice
description, along with user ratings.

Certainly something I would love for you to get
involved in!

http://www.thisoldmac.ca/wordpress/category/nothingness/