Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0 Free with Source Code

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 14:17:41 EDT

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 8:03 PM, RAParker <quadzillanet@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> The US Dollar being what it is, a dollar will translate to more value on his side of the pond. (did I get that right?)

Backwards. The weak dollar goes less far than it used to. :-( (that's
part of the reason gasoline is costing so much! It is sold in dollars)
Hence, I would recommend sending Euros, rather than dollars.

> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Jon Glass wrote:
>> Although I don't see myself ever using this, I want to be at the front
>> of the line, thanking you,
>
> What?!

Aha. I don't own an eMate, and hadn't thought of this. I have several
large lin. flash cards, so don't see myself needing the ATA driver.
But, if I had an email--and knowing the difficulty of finding workable
cards....

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland