Re: [NTLK] Rare Newton Collection

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 08:34:58 EDT

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:00 AM, Grant Hutchinson <grant@splorp.com> wrote:
> Sonny knows about a lot of my collection, but here's a short list:

Grant,

I knew of some of them but like other people on the list you've still got a
nice bit of Newtons still sight unseen ;-P

Now if I were just a bit closer I'd ask you to open up your coffers and let
me setup my Nikon D40x and document them - though I'm sure you well and able
just like me time limited :D

The one thing I do have (but don't own) that I'm pretty keen on is something
of Frank's (which will eventually make it's way to him) the Wireline which
can be seen in my Flickr Photo Stream (courtesy of Grant and also in the
Flickr Newton Group).

I'm not sure how many are out there but this was a pretty RARE find off eBay
more than a year ago IIRC.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157594484703781/

there is only one other unit I saw (also on eBay) which was a earlier
prototype) http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72057594059402659/

Oh, darn I just remembered there is actually ONE (or two) things I want to
get real BAD other than what I've already mentioned and that would be a
Petrosian Newton!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157594495244546/ It's
something I have an actual tie into because two of my MP2000u's went towards
that Project! :D

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung