Re: [NTLK] Scans of Popular Science September 1992- Newton Preview

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 11:53:32 EDT

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to announce that Albert's scans of the Popular Science September
1992 Issue with the article of the Newton is now located up here for people
to peruse:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157605486842710/

I'm not too sure about the legal issues since this is a scan of something he
owns but if asked I will remove them. I'll write to Popular Science and see
what they say about it. I'd rather do the correctly.

But enjoy as these are posted up there Publicly for all to see.

If anyone else has neat articles you can send them to me but I ask that you
also try to contact the publisher to see if they'd allow the use in this
manner just in case.

Thank you Albert for your permission to use your scans :)

Sonny

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung