Re: [NTLK] Aesop's Fables Newton Book

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 17:41:09 EDT

PlanetNewton and a number of other sites are/were mirrored or archived
in UNNA. They seem to be currently unavailable. I wonder if this is
what lead to the broken link?
At one time these were offered as a bit torrent but it seems to me
that it was incomplete.
I have most if not all of the files but the indexing was part of what
was broken or missing.
It would be nice if this was again available.

Woody