[NTLK] new emate

From: Jeff Kidman <imjafj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 23:09:36 EDT

Ok, didn't think I would have a question this fast.
I got the etherlink iii card, and it gives errror 61001 when I put it in.
Tried the suggestions on the error code database, resetting and making sure it's selected in appletalk. Doesn't change anything.
Also get "sorry, a problem has occured (-48807)" , when it reboots.
This comes up at a couple of random times too.
reset holding the reset button for 20 seconds too. No change.
Any further suggestions? Do I maybe have a bad pc card?
Jeff