[NTLK] Time to let it go

From: Jack Skoda <jskoda_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jun 22 2008 - 22:21:59 EDT

I'm selling off my Newton collection. I'd like to see them go to
someone on-list. Here's the list of items. A photo of the whole
things is at http://www.skoda.com/Jacks/Blog/Entries/2008/6/22_The_Newton_Collection.html

A leather Calisé case, the top flap is unstitching.
A cross PDA stylus with box
A Farallon Ethermac 10BaseT ethernet card with cat 5 adapter cord
A US Robotics Allpoints wireless card (with install diskettes)
A Newton keyboard with carrying case
A 10M flash card
A 4M flash card
A 9W AC adapter and MP2000/2100 rechargeable pack (needs to be re-
celled)
A 3.5W AC adapter, MP130 rechargeable pack (needs to be re-celled) and
the MP130 charging station
A Messagepad 130 with original box, manuals, serial cables, and Apple
install software diskettes
A Messagepad 2100 with original box, battery cage, serial dongle, and
software CD

All items are used. None of the rechargeable battery packs will hold
a charge.
The 2100 has a loose door catcher and a small nick in the screen.

If anything in this list is something you might want to add to your
Newton collection, make me an offer. Anything that doesn't sell over
the next week will wind up on eBay and then it's to the dump with the
left overs.