[NTLK] Back

From: Kostas Theofilis <roufianos_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Jun 25 2008 - 11:57:15 EDT

Hi list!

After a few years I am back to the Green. In the meantime I had passed through Palms, Windows Mobile, UIQ, iPhone, Communicators...pretty much everything. My main complaint with all these devices was actually the battery life. In a way that the devices were ALWAYS without juice when I needed them the most! Ahh, Murphy's law I suppose. Plus the realization that my main usage of these devices involved taking notes, a task not suited for their small screens. (If only iPhone had a stylus and HWR...)
Anyway, I just bought a near mint Mp2000 (I always preferred their case, I do not like the MP2100s). It had most of the original bits, dongle, cables, stylus, manuals, disks, and one dummy card. And the backlight was bright too.
I do not actually intend to overload my newt with stuff, like I did the last time. No extra hardware except for the odd memory card. (And possibly a 2100 motherboard upgrade). I will keep it simple. (And use IrDA for internet).
Of course I have to rediscover some of the quirks and secrets of my green little friend but a search in the list archives will provide me with most answers I think.
I would like to ask you if you happen to have some spares for sale.
E.g.:
A MP2000 screen lid in perfect condition (mine is a bit scratched)
A Linear Flash card

I am looking forward to be on the list again and I am curious to see how many of the 'old guard' are still around!!!

Nice to be back,

Kostas