Re: [NTLK] Back

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 02:37:04 EDT

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Kostas Theofilis
> Regarding the question about the greek fonts:
>
> There was a greek font and keyboard for newton. But, it was designed
> with MacOS classic in mind. So it is a bit of a weird implementation
> that does not work with GreekISO or UTF-8. But it would be a nice
> project, to have unicode greek fonts for newton.Hmm..

I believe that, if you can copy those text files as text files into
AppleWorks or Microsoft Word X (2000 for OS X), they can save, or at
least Word can, as UTF files, converting the stuff on the fly. Also,
there used to be conversion utilities to do this. Worth looking.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland