Re: [NTLK] Looking for Adriano Angelillis

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 15:58:29 EDT

Dear friends,

I am sorry for any inconvenient. Had a car crash last month, and had
to lay at the hospital cause of the injuries. While at the hospital,
I could not take care of anything related to the Notwen Store.

I am sorry to bother the list with such sad news, but as I have
always taken very seriously any of the Newton related project I have
started, (including the making of the Notwen Store), I think it is
necessary to pay my respect, although this means I have to share such
personal happenings.

Anyway, every product on the Notwen Store will be reported as 'Sold-
Out' at least for the next two weeks. At that time I will be able to
run again a new, small production of the most requested procucts.

Much thanks for your being so patience.

Kind regards,

Adriano Angelillis
MessagePad Accessories at http://notwen.com