Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum torrent?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jun 30 2008 - 02:43:38 EDT

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:59 AM, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG@aafes.com> wrote:
> I just downloaded the torrent, so I will now leave it up anytime I am online.

Here's an odd question.....

I've never succeeded in downloading the torrent, and I feel bad also,
that none of my normal computers can seed it, because they are all
portables, and are always being disconnected, or switched between
users. However, I do have an old OS 9 desktop sitting here next to me.
At the moment, it's turned off (hot in here in the summer!) but if it
could be doing something useful, like seeding the torrent, I would
turn it on and let it do its part to help. It's got a good-sized hard
drive in it, so I could hold the DVDs and CDs, but with OS 9, I don't
think there's any bittorrent client for it. Anybody know of one?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland