[NTLK] [ANN] HOW TO - Ad Hoc Wireless AppleTalk Bridge (a Tutorial)

From: RAParker <QuadzillaNET_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Mon Jun 30 2008 - 21:16:22 EDT

Announcing (as promised) for immediate download:

<http://webpages.charter.net/quadzillanet/HOWTO-WirelessAppleTalk.pdf>

TITLE:
   HOW TO: Ad Hoc Wireless AppleTalk Bridge

ABSTRACT:
   A tutorial for creating a Wireless AppleTalk Bridge;
   connecting a Newton MessagePad 2x00 (or eMate 300)
   to most (if not all) Newton Applications running under
   Mac OS X and Classic Mode.

FORMAT:
   Adobe Acrobat PDF

SIZE:
   1,001KB

This is the pre-release PDF. I will be posting it as HTML in the near
future. You can download the PDF until I format it for the web. When it
is available as HTML, this PDF will be relocated to a link on that web
page.

Enjoy!

Ron A. Parker

--
Sent using Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog lives!
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
 From the "Who says, 'Size Doesn't Matter'" file:
   Ever notice, when someone comments on your Newton PDA,