Re: [NTLK] Happy Anniversary ! :-) Seriously, dear Einstein!

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Mar 01 2008 - 02:43:46 EST

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 8:34 AM, dotline7 <dotline7@gmail.com> wrote:
> My wish list:
> definitely 7-8" screen. Compare Irex with Sony?
> AAA batteries
> CF memory
> PDF or jpeg

I dunno. To me, the ideal would be one of the Nokia N8x0 tablets. I'm
seriously planning on getting one this year, if only to play with both
the Einstein emulator and the Palm OS virtualizer (or is it an
emulator?)

And considering that the N800 is quite common and for about $250...
not so hard to get... (oh, and it has a touch screen)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland