[NTLK] OT - Off Topic - Yours for the cost of shipping: nuBase for the Mac, a powerful relational database

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Sat Mar 01 2008 - 10:27:35 EST

Hi gang,

since my daughter is vehemently requesting a room of her own, I will
soon have to try to make do without a couple of items that are of
course absolutely indispensable. This might be your chance to get
at a free relational database program incl. excellent printed docs.

I used it back at the time when the first Power Macs were state of the
art. The software comes on six 3.5'' floppy disks, along with the
software comes a printed manual in a wonderful robust ring binder
that weighs almost 3kg and leaves no question unanswered.

I can no longer check if the disks are still OK, but I don't see a
reason why they shouldn't be since they were OK when I last used them
and the box has been safely tucked away in a cupboard ever since.

The cost of shipping depends on where you live and will be

EUR 3.90 (Germany)
EUR 13.90 (most European countries)
EUR 17.00 - EUR 37.00 (rest of the world, depending on country)

Fairly small image:

<http://www.pda-soft.de/ich_habe_zuviel_zeugs/nuBase_klein.jpg>

High resulution image:

<http://www.pda-soft.de/ich_habe_zuviel_zeugs/nuBase.jpg>

Some of my stuff will eventually have to end up in eBay auctions.
Hardly anything, though, will have to do with Newtons or eMates.
But why not check what eBay user Frank_Gruendel will offer soon?
Chances are good that you'll find what you've been wanting all
your life for next to nothing...

;-)

Regards

Frank