Re: [NTLK] Emate Educational Stuff

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Mar 01 2008 - 13:31:18 EST

Though this is not a response to educational software I do recall some
excitement among some of this lists members to the scientific
software, for those who weren't here these links may be helpful.
reference to eprobe software
<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=106154354602340&w=2>

It is in UNNA
<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=106155852816350&w=2>

and interface seems to still exist
<http://www.vernier.com/legacy/index.html>

I think that references to the amount of eMate educational software
were exaggerated.

Woody