Re: [NTLK] Developing for Newton under OS X?

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 05:12:41 EST

Well, that's pretty painless. Got Basilisk II up and running with all
the Newton dev tools etc. One problem is that I can't get it to
recognise my Keyspan serial adapter: it says it's in use. I've tried
specifying /dev/cu.USA19Hb1P1.1 and /dev/tty.USA19Hb1P1.1 but neither
work. Any ideas on this one? The OS X port says "untested" regarding
serial connections.

Just started up a few of the tools and it's obvious that I've got a
bit of reading in store!

Stuart