Re: [NTLK] Developing for Newton under OS X?

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 05:56:37 EST

On 05.03.2008, at 11:22, Stuart Mingay wrote:

> Nice one Matthias. It's not a show stopper but having the serial
> working direct from Basilisk would make things easy.

Yes, and being able to control the serial port code, we can create a
ghost port that communicates directly with Einstein.

NewtonScript can be quite interactive. The compiler is part of the
language and included in NewtonOS. And being able to debug over a
serial line makes life much easier!

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/