Re: [NTLK] Help with pocket quicken

From: Brett Feinblatt <bafein_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Mar 07 2008 - 19:39:21 EST

That bit about getting a Mac - he does have a good point on that.
Seriously.

Think about it. The Newton came out in the mid-90s. Most Macs from
that time can be had for next to nothing, at most thrift stores. Or
on eBay, or your local computer recycler.

Or, you could get an emulator. There's Basilisk, SheepSaver, OSx86,
and you can download the OS 7.5 software from Apple's website.

Might sound like a bit of trouble to go to, but it'll be worth it.

--
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.