Re: [NTLK] OT - Off Topic - Delta Airline SkyMiles to give a

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 15:53:20 EST

I would be interested in meeting too. I live over in Flint but my daughter
lives in Lansing.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

mkow1234@aol.com wrote
<snip>
Please keep us informed about any tentative plans for a gathering before you
leave.
Maybe a weekend lunch meeting at one of your local restaurants or coffee
houses (bearing in mind the need for a few AC outlets). I did some grad
research work at the State History Museum / Library in Lansing -- that would
be a cool location as well. Anyway, please keep us up to date. I sent you
some stuff off-list as well.? Good luck!
<snip>