Re: [NTLK] iPhone SDK = Newton Touch?

From: Robert Dylan Stewart <bob_zimmerman_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 12:49:59 EDT

Strictly speaking, it's still alpha, since it isn't feature-complete.
Most of the APIs are "complete", but the associated software in the
kit such as Interface Builder definitely is not.

Google have just been diluting the meaning of "beta" software to mean
"software we're distributing but don't want to support", when the best
word for that is "unsupported". Microsoft have also been doing
something similar with their non-feature-complete beta software.
That's the canonical definition of alpha software.

--
Robert D. Stewart	AC5ZH