[NTLK] [FS] eMate packages

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 14:09:47 EDT

I have three eMate packages that I would like to sell. All are in
very good condition but have some minor scuffing on the bottom.

#1 eMate in original box, original stylus, serial cable, original
connection CD, User's Manual, Graphing Calculator manual, RAM upgrade,
hinge repair, battery re-celled(2500 mAh), Power adapter with
international plug set and xJack fax/modem.
Asking $145.00 plus shipping in US about $15. international about $40
I will try to estimate as close as possible.

#2 eMate with RAM upgrade, original stylus, hinge repair, battery re-
celled(2500 mAh), Power adapter, and xJack fax/modem.
Asking $100 plus shipping. $10 in us, international would be estimated
from USPS postage calculator.

#3 eMate, original stylus(slight damage to plastic), hinge repaired.
Asking $45 plus shipping.

Please respond off list, offers will be considered.