Re: [NTLK] [OT] Disk images and Newton Press?

From: <abruch_at_deakin.edu.au>
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 06:48:48 EDT

I still have my original disks for Newton Press. Should I make a disk
copy onto floppies and send them to someone?
cheers from me and the old Macs

Ade

--
Adrian Bruch
Lecturer: The Digital Studio
Bachelor of Interactive Media,
School of Communication and Creative Arts
Deakin University [Burwood] Australia.
Phone: 03 924 46083 / Mobile 0419 359 261
Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named
addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or
storage of
the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error,
please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender
by return
email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments
are error
or virus free.