Re: [NTLK] iPhone SDK = Newton Touch?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 08:02:51 EDT

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:39 AM, matthiasm <mm@matthiasm.com> wrote:
> I use Einstein on a small tablet PC (twice the size of a Netwon,
> 800x600 pixels, pen input) and apart from XP boot times and battery
> issues, it works like a charm (and the B&W look of the Newton OS keeps
> me focused on my real work, but attracts questions from bystanders who
> are so used to the Windows XP Teletubbies color scheme ;-).

Which raises a question for me...

On my ancient mac (550mhz G4), Einstein runs too slowly to be any use.
Does anybody know how fast it runs on a Nokia tablet? N800 is what I
have in mind. After playing with Einstein on my Mac, I figured it
wasn't worth getting the Nokia, but if it runs fine on your tablet...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland