Re: [NTLK] A few newbie questions.

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 09:57:11 EDT

Your 32MB card is likely a linear flash card, and thisw seems to be
the largest size of linear flash that works. Not all linear flash
cards work in all newtons and some don't work in any. Check the FAQ
for some guidelines. For the eMate you need a card that writes at 5v.
Paul Guyot wrote drivers that allow the use of many ATA devices
including CF cards with adap;ters and some micro drives.

see <http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/> for the good news and the
bad. You cannot register it so the size limit is 4MB

Woody