Re: [NTLK] Newton Gamers [was: A few newbie questions.]

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 31 2008 - 10:26:13 EDT

Ok since everyone is revealing their past, then yes I'm a closet D&Der
and I can tell you exactly where my books are, die, sharp programmable
calculator, old character sheets and who knows what all else is.

We used to play during lunch every day. We also did one that fallout was
based on (I think). Aftermath was the name (if these old cells are
working correctly).

william

matt wrote:

> Neal Sofge wrote:
>
>> On Mar 14, 2008, at 10:29 PM, Matt Howe wrote:
>>
>>> The Die roller I have not posted yet because you are the only other
>>> gamer I've heard of on the list here.
>
> used to play d&d back in the 80's, still have all of it somewhere. count
> me in.

Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.
Frank Herbert 'Dune'
William Pociengel
Office: 001-715-425-6769
Mobile: 001-715-338-4896