Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NewtonTalk on LinkedIn

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Fri May 02 2008 - 15:35:50 EDT

On 5/2/08, G. Isten <gisela@tariffenet.it> wrote:

> I beg forgiveness -- but what is the reason for creating a second Newton
> talk group? Where's the benefit?

This NewtonTalk mailing list is still _the_ place for discussion.

LinkedIn is a service for business/professional networking and so the
NewtonTalk group provides a way for members to locate other NTLK
members who may be able to provide professional resources and/or
services or get introduced to other professionals they may know. The
primary benefit being that it can provide another avenue for such
contact & discussions that would normally be off-topic here, but that
most of us wouldn't mind as we're a fairly tightly knit community.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/