Re: [NTLK] Cases

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon May 05 2008 - 01:08:25 EDT

I have also been working with GPS and the Newton. I'm using a Garmin
Foretrex 101. I am also using GPSmap lite as software. I have been trying
several methods of building maps. I plan to use the GPS/Newton combo for
Geo-caching. After I have my first outing I will write up what works and
what needs improvement. But A Foretrex 101 works very well with a Newton.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Andy Hill
<snip>
Good photos.

It's awesome that you've got the GPS to work.
What's you're experience of using it?

If it is useable it would be brilliant to be know how you did this.
Would you be willing to provide a simple step by step guide?

Thanks

Andy
<snip>