Re: [NTLK] Help! Notes won't file

From: Albert <albotic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue May 06 2008 - 18:53:32 EDT

Hmm.. I'm not sure I understand the procedure. Go to Extras and then tap which diamond at the top. Could you explain this again for me..
Dan <dan@dbdigitalweb.com> wrote: Hmm that means you have (or had) a corrupted soup (data file) on the
internal. There are several tools around that can (possibly) repair a
soup. One SBM utilities is one example. Another method to try rather
than manually moving each note to another store is to go into extras
then tap the diamond at the top and tap notes and (with only one card
inserted that you want to move all the notes to AND you have a full back
up of your newt and card or use a blank card) then tap the file folder.
  Now tap the card and file. It will move and merge the whole soup