[NTLK] More GPS (Was : Cases)

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed May 07 2008 - 02:27:00 EDT

Hi,
    Sure thing - actually it was easier than I expected... I downloaded GPS Map Lite 2.1 and installed it to main memory. Next, I installed the local San Diego area US map from the same site - put that one on my card.
     It was pretty much a simple "plug and play" operation - plugged the HaiCOM CF GPS card into a PCMCIA to CF adapter card, then plugged that into the upper card slot. The software settings within GPS Map Lite were straightforward. I'll check it out tomorrow to get the details - just wanted to post to let y'all know I'm still alive... been working long hours the past few days now.
      Take care and hope what little I posted helps...
       Scott