[NTLK] Off Topic - Spam Issue

From: Xenon Soft - Salva Perugorría <xenon_soft_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Mon May 12 2008 - 05:56:39 EDT

Hello to all:

Sorry for the spam issue and the 2 fu**ing spam messages you received from my account. It's the first time it happens and now my Windows XP computer has been cleaned and all the malware has been deleted.

I arrived yesterday from a 3 day travel, and I felt very bad when I discovered that Friday evening 2 messages were send automatically from my account without being at home and without my permission.

My computer having firewall and anti-virus software got infected and those 2 messages where sent from my account.

But well, now hope all my messages will be only only olny sent by my own and sure, **only about Newton Messagepad** issues.

Best Regards,

Salva