Re: [NTLK] Couldn't help myself...

From: Shawn Harley <shawn_harley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon May 12 2008 - 21:14:43 EDT

On May 12, 2008, at 7:50 AM, James Fraser wrote:

> Are these pre-printed tags?
>
> I ask because I'm wondering if the tags you saw were a
> "one-off" for your particular local store, or if the
> entire stock of shirts Microcenter has is marked
> $14.99 and anyone who drops by a store (regardless of
> the location) will find one for the same price (or at
> least marked as $14.99, SKU jiggery-pokery aside).

James,

It was a preprinted tag in front of the bin, with the description and
SKU, priced at $14.99. The bin was empty. That's why I entered the
SKU into their FindIt terminal, to check stock. The other SKU came
up, at $29.99, and showed 3 in stock. They were to re-stock them this
morning. I'll check back tomorrow, to confirm stock and price. You
can try another Microcenter, they may have them also. I thought all
the shirts were $14.99 or less. I really didn't pay that much
attention, but was stuck in a long line ( setup like the Best Buy
checkout ) the other night.

Christian,

Let me find out more information tomorrow, before we make any payment/
shipping arrangements.

Shawn