[NTLK] Newton Script Tutorial Chapter 1 and 2 are online

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 15:44:01 EDT

I uploaded DyneTK for all Macs and for MS Windows and wrote the two
beginning chapters. No programming yet, but setting up and testing.

Please let me know how it works for you. You can use the comments
fields in the Wiki to leave your suggestions. I will also need your
questions and suggestions (and support from the more experience
programmers) as we will go from chapter to chapter.

And off we go:

http://code.google.com/p/dynee5/

Matthias

----