[NTLK] For sale...again. MP2100, Emate300

From: Frederick Heald <fuego_at_obtainium.org>
Date: Sat May 24 2008 - 20:17:05 EDT

Six months ago I sold some of you some books, but decided to keep the
Newton. Once again I've opened up my boxes and there it sits, unused
and unloved. So, I'm willing to part with it, and the eMate I picked
up here a few months back as well.

MessagePad 2000, upgraded to 2100 by Apple.
Great condition, clean screen, backlight lights up OK. Cover is
clean, still clips behind.
SER-001 Serial port conversion (to plug keyboard directly in to unit,
or have a spare serial port when the dongle is plugged in.)
Keyboard in like--new condition, keyboard dongle.
Mead MP2000 case, good condition. 9" x 6 " x 2"
Battery pack dead but included for refurb; 4xAA battery pack works fine.
Original manuals

eMate 300
Great condition, hinge fix, batteries hold a decent charge. Aside
from the battery it's clean and like-new.

2 9w power adapters (the larger ones)
1 H3100 newton power adapter (the smaller one)

Farallon Etherwave ethernet card and dongle.
Microsoft MN-520 wireless 802.11 card that works with the Newton.
Newton 2MB memory card

several cables, stand, modems, paperwork.

Pictures online at http://picasaweb.google.com/justfred/080524Newton?authkey=-2h9Gdn8spg
No pictures of the emate, it looks like any other emate (I can take an
post pix if necessary).
I should probably take pictures of the ethernet cards; they'll be
posted in the same place.

Prefer to sell in the US; accepting paypal.

Make me a reasonable offer on whatever you'd like. Best offers in the
next week or so, win. Willing to accept working iBooks or metal
powerbooks in trade. Shipping by some reasonably inexpensive means
like USPS express.

"If you visit all the locations described in this book our advice is
more
likely to kill you than save your life." - Fielding's Most Dangerous
Places