Re: [NTLK] Real World Data Collection?

From: <avernier_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun May 25 2008 - 08:37:03 EDT

And Pierre was one of my relatives....and I do have a copy of the
Eprobe software if anyone needs a copy. There is one on UNNA too.
The serial box is the hard part to locate but a few NewtonTalk
members do have the Eprobe but I don't think they would part with
one. I know I wouldn't.

The E-probe was designed for the classroom and comes with a light
sensor, temperature sensor and voltage probe. I comes with a
General Science guide with 25 experiments.

And just plan fun.

Tony.
======