[NTLK] [NTLK]Wifi docking to OS9 iBook

From: Douglas <doug-doug_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 22:20:42 EDT

Help - I am trying to dock my MP2100 (NOS 2.1) to my iBook (clamshell,
9.2.2) via WiFi. I am using a WaveLAN Bronze Turbo, Hiroshi's unlocked
drivers, and my iBook as a base station.
I got this once before a year or more ago, but cannot remember the combo I
used to get it to work right now that I want to do it on a regular basis. I
have been screwing around with different AppleTalk and TCP/IP setting combos
and cannot get the magic to happen again...

...so I am now using a lifeline to poll the audience.

TIA
--Douglas Starnes