Re: [NTLK] Question about OS-language

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 14:27:17 EST

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Christian Walther <cptsalek@gmail.com>wrote:
> you can tell your MP to recognise the german language by adding a
> german dictionary, AFAIK.
> And there are some small apps that give you a german onscreen keyboard.
> I use this configuration, too, and I'm pretty happy with it. Well, I
> don't like german translations anyway. ;-)

Yes, I recall this solution.
Unfortunately for me I'm in the collector's mindset and wish to own this
variant of Newton if at all possible within reason of my budget :)
Stephan I'd speculate wants to operate his Newton in German, and if I were a
native German speaker I would too. Let us wait for his chime in on this
personally :D

> Maybe this might be something for you to try, too. I pulled the
> software from archive.org because the original website is down (don't
> know if it's on UNNA, will check this). Can send you a copy off list,
> if you like. Just drop me a mail.

Hm, if you can send this setup to me off list.I hope that you would also do
a write up on this so that others would be able to have access to this later
on if they decide they want to have this feature too :)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung