Re: [NTLK] Anybody here to know the Apple part number of...

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 10:39:40 EST

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 10:13 AM, <info@punkt-x.de> wrote:
> The seller told me 5" LCD for Apple Newton and he has only one Part
> number, that's "QULCMAAB".
> Has anyone seen that letters too?

Stefan, that is for the MP1x0 IIRCI have those in my basement and if you
need them in Europe check with Frank I'm sure he has those still.

Shoot me with a msg Off List if you have any more questions.

They (LCD and Touch Screen) are usually taken out of a Newton as one piece
with the Backlight in there too.
As Frank reminded me in a past thread you can remove the touch screen by
removing the metal frame from the LCD assembly.
And of course just slip out the Backlight.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung