[NTLK] eMate 300 wouldn't boot up

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 11:54:57 EST

[NTLK] eMate 300 wouldn't boot up
So I was pulling out one of my eMate 300's to test something out and I try
to start it up but it would NOT boot up.
The screen comes up the the Flashing Screen.
I tried the reset button a few times.
I didn't have a torx screw driver to open the battery compartment to reseat
the ROM or Memory Upgrade so I had to try something.
So last week I just plugged the unit with the 9W Newton Adapter and left it
in my desk over the week to charge/including this past weekend.
I come in and low and behold when I open the lid the eMate is on andworkig
fine.
Thought this was never discussed and someone might be interested in finding
an alternative way to start their eMate if they get the Flashing Screen.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung