[NTLK] Thinking of Selling my 200u and a IBMTP 760ed package

From: <kevin_ondre_at_vermontel.net>
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 12:20:04 EST

I have a MP2000u that is in really good condition, there are 0 scratches on
the screen. I purchased it in box with all the original accessories. I no
longer have a keyboard as I never found the need for it. I find I just
dont use the unit to justify it. I also have a IBM Thinkpad 760ed that I
have used to install packages and soforth on the 2000u. It is in
incredible condition and works 100% with windows 98 installed. the TP760
is a 12" TFT, 133mhz machine with 24mb ram and a 1.4gb HD.

I am considering selling this whole package and I am posting here to first
get an idea of an interest base and then value base.

So first off, is there anyone that would be interested in such a package?
then second, what kind of value does this package hold?

Thank
Kevin