Re: [NTLK] WLAN vs. Bluetooth connection on Newt

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 11:22:27 EST

I don't have Bluetooth for my Newton but I have been running both Wifi and
10baseT on my Newton for a couple of years. 10baseT is just a matter of
getting the right card. Wifi can be a bit more difficult to setup but once
you have it working it is rock steady. I have not had any problems since I
got it going. Even changing routers did not bother the Newton.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Chris Searles wrote:
<snip>
I've been reading around a bit and was just wondering. Can anyone say
from experience which wireless format is more convenient, i.e. easier to
set up and maintain, on the Newton: a WLAN connection or a Bluetooth
connection?
<snip>