[NTLK] PDA Sale!

From: Chris Chapman <chrisc_at_clouds.net>
Date: Fri Nov 07 2008 - 11:46:18 EST

I'm offering some of my newton's for sale:

1 2100 in GREAT shape. Includes original stylus, 4MB Memory card,
PCMCIA Blank, and Charger and one of the PalmTree case clones and
NiMH Batt $150 + SHIP
1 2000 in OK shape, works but has no door. Screen is great shape, no
scuffing, Maybe good for a backup unit? Can Include original Box!
$40 w/o Box + SHIP
1 Newton Keyboard with box and pouch. I think is is a brand new unit,
never used. $40 + SHIP
1 32MB Flash Memory Card $60 FREE SHIP
1 Burro Pack Case (Rare!) $60 FREE SHIP
1 PDA Panache Stylus new in packaging $20 FREE SHIP
1 PCMCIA Blank for a Newton 1x0 - Pay Postage
1 3COM Etherlink PCMCIA w/ Dongle $10 FREE SHIP
1 E-Mate 300 w/ Hinge Fix and Recelled battery $70 + SHIP

And If anyone is interested...

1 Psion Series 5MX $80 + SHIP
1 Psion Netbook (Series 7) $120 + SHIP

If you think something is priced to high, please make an offer. I
need the room! Shipping is done once a week (my only free night is on
thurs or sat depending on the schedule). Shipping is from 91801.

Thanks!