[NTLK] [ANN] WikiWikiNewt taken down temporarily

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Sat Nov 08 2008 - 19:48:04 EST

Sorry everyone, I've had to take WikiWikiNewt down due to it killing
my web server every day or so. PHPwiki seems to cause zombie apache
processes and I've seen my poor web server hit 165 load averages after
just 24 hours.

All WikiWikiNewt content now offers up a maintenance message linking
you to the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, so at least it's not
completely dead. I'll continue working on getting it upgraded and
stable.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com