Re: [NTLK] URL for Hiroshi's Orinoco driver

From: <osp_at_aloha.com>
Date: Wed Nov 12 2008 - 05:35:08 EST

> I want to update to the unlocked version of Hiroshi's driver. All I could
> find was the same old page, which does not say anything about being
> updated. Is that the correct source? Does it "just work" or do I need to
> unloack it somehow?

I didn't get any replies to this question. Maybe I did not ask the right
question. I have a Lucent Gold wifi card and the old, locked version of the
driver. I read here that the author released an unlocked version. The URL I
have is <http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm> but that page
does appear to be updated. Is that the version I am looking for, or is
there a different source?

Gary Dunn
Honolulu