Re: [NTLK] einstein - where are the buttons?

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Mon Nov 17 2008 - 15:54:28 EST

On 17.11.2008, at 12:26, newton wrote:

> hi!
>

> i hope my question is'nt too ridiculous? it refers to the einstein
> emulator on os x.
> after dumping and opening three different rom-images (mp2000, mp 2100,
> emate) the backdrop/buttons (names, dates ...) are always missing? i
> can
> navigate just in the notes-application?
> what have i done wrong? i cannot find a solution in the manual or
> online.

The buttons are generated by the ROM code, not by Einstein. They
should appear at the bottom of the emulator window.

Make sure that your screen settings are original size (320x480) or
bigger. Make sure that the ROM dropdown selection corresponds with
your ROM. If that doesn't help, remove the flash file and restart from
scratch.

If that still does not help, send me a screen shot of whatever you do
see.

----
http://robowerk.com/