[NTLK] Relations program by Mitchell System Designs

From: <tonped_at_nypost.dk>
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 08:38:36 EST

I bought a Newton 2000 on Ebay a few months ago and have started using it
to create a family tree with the Relations program made by Peter Mitchell
of Mitchell System Designs in Canada, but the versions of the program
found on the net are limted to 30 entries. I would love to pay the
shareware fee to get the full version, but the email adresses returns a
'not found' response and the homepage listed does not exist anymore
either.
Can any of you knowledable people help me ?

Tonny Pedersen
Gedser, Denmark
tonped@nypost.dk [mailto:tonped@nypost.dk]

TDC Bredbånd for 0 kr.
- Spar 695 kr. Se http://tdc.dk/freemailtilbud/

Denne mail er sendt via Mail på TDC Online
- Læs mere om TDC's mailtjeneste på http://mail.tdconline.dk/