Re: [NTLK] mp2000 internal keyboard port?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 21:34:09 EST

I don't want to be a wet blanket but I don't think its gonna happen.
Check the archives, I'm too tired.
But neither the display or Keyboard can be directly linked to the
2x00. I suspect that the Newton serial keyboard and eMate case could
be married. Even the 2100 innards and display less the battery may be
crammed into the display area, but how to access the pc slots?

Hope I'm wrong and would love to see it.

Woodu