Re: [NTLK] SNP and Nitch

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Sat Nov 22 2008 - 08:17:23 EST

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 12:56 AM, Mr Jonathan Dueck
<jonathandueck@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Moral? I suspect it's _just_ a viewing problem, no data being lost. Which is comforting! But it does limit the usefulness of Nitch for me at the moment. Any ideas for fixes or workarounds would be most welcome!

Definitely submit a bug report to Eckhart's Sourceforge project and
drop him an email. I believe he actively uses Nitch himself, so you're
likely to get that fixed in a reasonable amount of time.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/